“Not since Bunnicula — the vampire bunny that sucked the juice out of vegetables — has there been such an interest in vegetarian options for vampires. Sure, the immortal “cold ones” get to enjoy a host of benefits not privy to you and me, but that one tiny detail of sucking on humans has many checking out alternatives.
“No, I’m not delusional from a long week. Believe it or not, the term “vegetarian vampire” is showing up all over the place — thanks in large part to the popularity of the Twilight book series, upcoming movie of the same name, and new series on HBO called True Blood.
- ‘Vampire’ Stars’ Flashing Charges Dismissed
- Vampire endorsement turns Brontë into bestseller
- The Omnipotent Giant Vampire Squid Thrives On
- The New Twilight Barbie: She Digs Vampires
- When did vampires turn from monsters to sex symbols?
- Vampire Bats Biting More People Due to Amazon Development
- Vampire-Con 2009: The world’s first vampire convention
- Brother-In-Law Thinks Ronnie Wood Is Vampire
- Why Britney Spears needs a vampire boyfriend
- Headmaster: No Vampires At Our School